The Local Road Research Board is hosting “A Guide to Successfully Convert Severely Distressed Paved Roads to Engineered Unpaved Roads” on Oct. 29, 2019 from 10 – 11:30 a.m. CST. Dr. David Jones (UC Davis) and Laura Fay (Montana State University-Western Transportation Institute) will be presenting. This webinar will share the results of a soon-to-be-released guidebook.
- Introduction to unpaving
- When is a road a candidate for unpaving?
- Road Investigation
- Designing an engineered unpaved road
- Methods to successfully convert a paved road to unpaved
- Life cycle Costs
- Communicating about unpaving
- Q&A – 30 min
How to Attend
- Join by WebEx
- Meeting number: 928 789 283
- Password: GDzQZNmN
- Join by phone
For more information, visit the research project page.