The LRRB Strategic Plan was updated in 2019 to provide strategic direction for the next five years of the organization.
It establishes five key goals:
- Prioritize research that focuses on local transportation systems.
- Emphasize research implementation and track progress to evaluate the impact of research on practice.
- Maintain a feedback loop with researchers and local practitioners.
- Streamline project and program management.
- Evaluate our program comprehensively over time.
The Member Orientation Manual (2019) provides operating information about the LRRB. For use primarily by LRRB members, the manual highlights the organization’s history and documents information about procedures, policies and plans.